Some materials might require you to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.
Below please find the following files that you can download and produce yourself. Files are in multiple formats including PDF, JPG files, and EPS files.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these posters.
The EPS files are best downloaded through FireFox. If downloading from
Internet Explorer only, please be sure to change the file extension to EPS. For more information, please read the Encapsulated PostScript file extension changes when downloaded article from the Microsoft Web site.
To download a PowerPoint file, right click on the tile link and choose Save Target As or Save Link As.
- A presentation to the Institute of Medicine Panel On Tobacco Use in DoD and VA Populations conducted by David Arday, M.D., M.P.H., FACPM, CAPT, USPHS, Office of the Chief Medical Officer, TRICARE® Management Activity, March 13, 2008.
Download (PDF, 1MB)
- Marketing Tobacco Cessation to Young Enlisted Personnel (PPT, 12.1MB)
- Make sure that when he looks up, you like what he sees. (Air Force)
Download (PDF, 352KB)
- Your reasons to quit are growing every day. (Air Force)
Download (PDF, 365KB)
Shell be just as happy when you quit tobacco. (Army)
- Make sure that when she looks up, you like what she sees. (Marines)
Download (PDF, 494KB)
- Hes your biggest fan. Give him one more thing to cheer about. (Marines)
Download (PDF, 672KB)
- Shell be just as happy when you quit tobacco. (Marines)
Download (PDF, 466KB)
- Shell be just as happy when you quit tobacco. (Marines - Service Uniform)
Download (PDF, 2,881KB)
- Make sure that when he looks up, you like what he sees. (Navy)
Download (PDF, 659KB)
- Shell be just as happy when you quit tobacco. (Navy)
Download (PDF, 466KB)
- Quit Tobacco Logo with Black Bar
- Quit Tobacco Logo with Red Bar
- Quit Tobacco Logo with Reversed Contrast
Senior Leader Print Ads
- Master Chief Petty Officer of the Coast Guard Michael P. Leavitt, U.S. Coast Guard (PDF, 193KB)
- Chief Master Sergeant Rodney J. McKinley, Chief Master Sergeant of the U.S. Air Force (ret.) (PDF, 762KB)
- Chief Master Sergeant Manuel Sarmina, Senior Enlisted Advisor, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Health Affairs, U.S. Air Force (ret.) (PDF, 431KB)
- General Robert Magnus, Assistant Commandant of the U.S. Marine Corps (ret.) (PDF, 785KB)
- Vice Admiral Adam M. Robinson, Jr., Medical Corps, Surgeon General of the Navy and Chief of the Navy's Bureau of Medicine and Surgery, U.S. Navy (ret.) (PDF, 709KB)
- Colonel Paula K. Underwood, Preventive Medicine Staff Officer and Deputy Functional Proponent for Preventive Medicine, Office of the Army Surgeon General, U.S. Army (PDF, 713KB)
Scratch and Sniff Postcard